ISO Body Size: 3/4″
Thread Size: 3/4″ NPT Thread or 3/4″ BSPP Thread
Valve Type: Poppet Valve
3/4″ body size ISO 7241 A series quick coupling, interchangeable with any brands the quick couplings comply with ISO 7241 A series and body size 3/4″, half to half interchangeable means you can buy cheap quick coupings with similar quality to use together with other brands quick coupling. And also this quick coupling complies with ISO 5675 the 3/4″ body size request. ISO 5675 is the speicial for agriculture machineries. the body size just for 1/2″ and 3/4″. This item the ISO 7241 A and also ISO 5675. They usually used in lots of agriculture tractors or some other hydraulic applications.
- meets dimensional requirements of ISo 7241-1 Series A.
- A general purpose, fluid transfer quick coupling that provides higher burst pressure and superior flow to that of Aeroquip FD56 (5600) series and parker 6600 series, while providing half-for-half interchangeability.
- heavy-duty dust plugs and dust caps available
- heavy-duty detent ball latch design for reliable connection time after time
- unique poppet/seat design allows no extrusion gap, minimizing seal degradation under extreme pressures. Stainless steel valve springs and retainer rings are standard.
This is an ISO7421-1 A series standard hydraulic quick disconnect coupling that widely used in Hydraulic fluid transfer, Agricultural equipment
, Construction equipment, Dump, snow plow and maintenance vehicles, and In-plant manufacturing. This quick coupling has female 3/4″ thread to connect
your pipe, please make sure the thread match your requirement.
A general purpose, fluid transfer quick coupling that provides higher burst pressure and superior flow to that of Aeroquip FD56 (5600) series
and parker 6600 series, while providing half-for-half interchangeability.
|Rated Operating PressureISO 2944||25 Mpa|
|Minimum burst pressure||100 Mpa|
|Rated flow||106 L/min|
|Max Pressure Drop at rated flow||200 kpa|
|Rated surge flow||300 L/min|
|Max fluid loss per disconnect||9 ml|
|Working temperature||-20 C˚ to 100 C˚|
|Dixon K Series||6KF6||K6F6|
|DNP PAV Series||PAV1.2019.012||PAV1.2019.013|
|Faster||ANV 34 NPT F||ANV 34 NPT M|
|Safeway 56 Series||S565-6||S561-6|
|Snaptite 61 Series||61C12-12F||61N12-12F|
|Parker 6600 Series||6601-12-12||6602-12-12|